DPSG Faridabad is equipped with a fleet of reliable buses which are the preferred and regarded extremely safe for the children. These are fully air-conditioned with GPS, CCTV, Speed Governor installed inside and a lady attendant to be present in every bus. All the buses are having trained and experienced staff.
The specific features of the DPSG school buses include protective seating, high crush standards and rollover protection features. Considering the safety of the children, the buses are also equipped with First-Aid box and Fire cylinder for an emergency situation and the staff of each bus is also trained to use these whenever required. The school buses are covering almost all areas of the city for convenient services to the students.
Students are about 70 times more likely to get to school safely when taking a bus instead of traveling by car. That’s because school buses are the most regulated vehicles on the road; they’re designed to be safer than passenger vehicles in preventing crashes and injuries; and in every state, stop-arm laws are there to protect children from other motorists. That is the reason why a school bus is different from other buses:
Different by Design: School buses are designed so that they’re highly visible and include safety features such as flashing red lights, cross-view mirrors and stop-sign arms. They also include protective seating, high crush standards and rollover protection features.
• All School buses are equipped with CCTV and GPS devices for monitoring and safety purpose.
• All buses have trained staff manning them with a lady attendant at all times present.
BUS STOP SAFETY
• Bus stops are fixed and only an authorized person can pick up their ward from the bus stop after showing duly attested id.
• All buses have fixed routes and they usually reach the stop on their scheduled time
• Drivers and Conductors/helpers are well trained, subservient, and faithful with more than 15 years of experience who can handle any type of situation. All of them are in proper uniform with school ID cards and badges. All these drivers are provided with mobile phones to contact the Parents and other concerned staff in School. Comfortable seats enable a pleasant journey.
• A fleet of air-conditioned buses ply in various routes.
• Dual GPS enabled buses with in-built sensors and CCTV cameras installed in each bus.
• A bus conductor is always there to monitor the safety of students.
• Student’s safety & security is our utmost priority. Travel Guidelines are periodically updated, published, and circulated amongst teachers, students and parents to ensure the safety of our students and staff.
The school has taken utmost care for the safety and convenience of the students.
Besides covering various internal routes it covers all external routes like:
Buses are operated in all important routes. Buses are spacious and air-conditioned. Students get more space to sit and keep their bags too. They do not have to take in the air and noise pollution from outside besides reaching the school fresh and on time. The transport system is hassle-free and convenient.