5 Tips for Parents to Improve Concentration in Children
This is the era of multi-tasking for kids and the competition is grave in every step. Trouble focusing can be a long-term or short-term challenge. Either way, it makes learning hard. It also impacts the personality and academical development of children in the long run. One can always help children cut through distractions and get things done in a focused manner.
Let’s look at 5 strategies that parents should try to improve the concentration in children. These are:
- Divide Larger Tasks into Smaller Ones: Monotonous and lengthy tasks can take away the interest and focus after some. So, to maintain focus and discipline, divide them into a few smaller ones. This can be helpful in helping them complete homework, learning new skills, and doing housework.
- Mix Pleasure with Work: Too many tasks can tire their little brain and they will become uninterested soon. Thus, it’s advisable to let them enjoy a task before shifting to another. Trying this way, they are open to work and complete the task with more fun. This also helps them in improving their concentration in one task.
- Reduce Distraction: Lack of concentration is directly proportional to distractions. More the number of distractions, lesser the amount of concentration. As parents, it’s crucial to create an environment where children can learn or carry out their tasks with minimum distractions.
- Set Time Limits: Make sure as a parent you set a time limit for completion of a specific goal as this will make your child complete the task in the given time. It makes it interesting for the child and he/she tries to complete it with better concentration.
- Repeat the Same Activity at the Same Time: Building a habit helps in improving the concentration of a child. Consistency helps children’s minds to prepare for work or study with better attention and dedication.
DPSG is the best CBSE school in Ghaziabad with top facilities and amenities for all the students. The school curriculum is built to provide ample opportunities to the students for their holistic development. DPSG is the top IB school in Ghaziabad, which opens many avenues for the students to enhance their knowledge. The experienced and well-acquainted faculty not only helps the students in attaining good grades but also make sure that all of them are rich in confidence, concentration, self-learning, responsibility and self-discipline. To seek admissions in DPSG, Ghaziabad, visit our website and experience the most-easy and parent-friendly, school admission process in Delhi/NCR.