NORMS RELATING TO WITHDRAWAL OF A STUDENT FROM THE SCHOOL
Withdrawal of a student from the school is necessitated under certain circumstances either in the student's family or in the school itself. The norms followed in this respect are given below. Parents must read these norms carefully and comply with them.
- If a student needs to be withdrawn from the school, the parents/ guardians of that student need to follow the procedure as mentioned under the Fee Refund Policy.
- A student can also be asked, by the school, to be withdrawn on academic or disciplinary grounds including submission of false information to the school at the time of admission. Disciplinary action may even involve expulsion. The Principal's decision in such matters is final.
- Misbehaviour on the part of parents/guardians with any member of the school staff may also lead to withdrawal of the student from the school.
- Transfer Certificate (TC) on withdrawal is issued only after all the school dues are cleared by the parents/guardians.
- Please note that any request seeking Transfer Certificate of your ward is required to be submitted through SMS system at www.sms.dpsgs.org only. Manual applications for admission withdrawal will not be considered.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR WITHDRAWAL OF ADMISSION
For seeking withdrawal of admission, a student needs to give one month's notice prior to beginning of next Quarter i.e. for seeking withdrawal of admission request for withdrawal must be submitted on or before 28th Feb 2020 for 1st Quarter, 31st May 2020 for 2nd Quarter, 31st August 2020 for 3rd Quarter and 30th Nov 2020 for 4th Quarter.