As our catchment is very wide, a fleet of air-conditioned buses ply in various routes. Drivers and Conductors/helpers are well trained, subservient and faithful with more than 15 years of experience who can handle any type of situation. All of them are in proper uniform with school ID cards and badges. All these drivers are provided with mobile phones to contact the Parents and other concerned staff in School.
School Bus Etiquette
School Bus Safety Rules
1. Be at the bus stop 5 minutes prior to the arrival of the bus. Never run to or from the bus.
2. Stand in a queue to get onto the bus safely.
3. Wait at your designated stop in a safe place, back from the side of the road.
4. Remember never to stand in the danger zone that surrounds the bus. The danger zone is anywhere close enough for you to touch the bus.
5. Hold the handrail as you get on the bus. Do not push others.
6. Take your seat promptly and sit properly, facing forward at all times.
7. Remain seated at all times while the bus is moving.
8. Wait until the bus comes to a complete stop before getting out of your seat to exit the school bus.
9. Be courteous to the bus driver and other students.
10. Place bags and parcels under your seat or on your lap.
11. Keep the aisle of the bus clear at all times.
12. Always keep your head, hands and arms inside the bus.
13. Do not throw objects inside or outside of the bus.
14. Talk quietly; the driver needs to concentrate to safely drive the bus. Do not fight and shout in the bus.
15. Wait until the bus comes to a complete stop before getting out of your seat to exit the school bus.
16. When you leave the bus, hold the handrail.
17. If everyone is getting off the bus, allow the people at front to leave first. Do not push others.