Enquire Now

Transfer Certificate

Transfer Cases:

  • Parent needs to log in into the SMS portal.
  • Click on “Change Request Form”.
  • Select “Transfer” from the tabs. Select “Father/Mother/Guardian” from the text box.
  • Select “Transfer Type” and give proper “Transfer Reason”.
  • Upload supporting Documents and submit your request by clicking on “Transfer Request”
  • After final approval the same will reflected on the parent’s portal in SMS.
  • For any further queries please contact your respective class teacher.