The Transport facility currently includes 4 buses that are equipped with Speed Governs, CCTV & GPS. This successfully ensures the safety and security of students on board. Each bus is air-conditioned and is always staffed with a lady attendant to take care of children.
Parents/Guardians are expected to carry a I.D Card always during the Pick-up and drop off.
School Bus Etiquette
- Arrive at the bus stop 5 minutes early.
- Stay out of the street while waiting for the bus. Wait until the bus comes to a complete stop before moving toward the school bus to go on board.
- When boarding or exiting the bus, stay in a single file line and hold onto the handrail.
- Keep legs and feet in front of you and never stick your arms or head out of the bus window.
- Always remain seated while the bus is moving.
- Be courteous to the bus driver and other students.
- Do not distract the driver by shouting or yelling.
- Know where emergency exits are located and review evacuation procedures.
- Do not pick up anything that falls under the bus. Tell the driver if you drop anything.
- Never walk behind the school bus. Make eye contact with the bus driver and wait for his signal before crossing in front of the bus.