Admission Process for Pre-Nursery, Nursery &Prep
|1. Sale of Registration Form/ Prospectus to parent on payment of fees,school gives receipt as acknowledgement|
2. Submission of filled Registration Form with following documents:
4. Fixing date of Interaction with Child & Parents'
5. On the date of Interaction, Parents' fill Counselling Form
6. If the Child gets selected, the School provides Enrollment Form (To be filled by parents and submitted to the school)
Deposition of feeParents deposit Fee on the basis of the Fee Slip.
|Admission Process for Other Classes|
1. Collection of Registration Form/ Prospectus by parent on payment of fees.
2. Submission of Registration Fee
3. Submission of duly filled Registration Form (within 3 days) with following documents:
4. Date of written assessment will be given along with syllabus.
| 5. Qualifying the written assessment, Date of Interaction will be given (Parents should bring their child along for the interaction.)|
Deposition of fee
7. The Fee must be deposited within 3 days of declaration of the final result or else the offer of admission will be declared null and void .In such a case the child’s seat will be offered to the next candidate on the list.
Note: At the time of joining, students are required to submit the original Transfer certificate.