What Do We Mean By IB System of Education?
BY ADMIN PUBLISHED January 28, 2021, UPDATED January 1, 1970
An IB system of education is a preferred mode of education for students for its international acceptance and exposure in today’s time. Every parent wants the best for their child and looks for opportunities that are fulfilling and promising in the future. The programmes encourage both personal and academic achievement and challenge students to excel in their studies and in personal development.
IB programs are designed in a practical manner and aim to do more than just academic enhancement. The curriculum is elaborate and develops various skills, knowledge and motivates them to succeed in every sphere. The various benefits of having an IB curriculum for students are:
- Students are encouraged to think independently and drive their own learning. They are motivated to focus on creativity, experiment-based learning, and holistic approach towards education.
- They are encouraged to take part in programs of education that can lead them to some renowned and high-ranking universities around the world. The curriculum is designed in such a manner that a student adopts a global outlook and becomes globally competent.
- Students are taught and trained to become more culturally aware. The aim is to mould them into confident, independent, and culturally aware of what’s happening around the world.
- Students are prepared to engage with people in an increasingly globalised, rapidly changing world.
- IB develops critical thinking among students and enables them to analyse and evaluate issues and perspectives to generate globally accepted ideas. The thinking is beneficial for students as they are the future citizens of the world.
- IB teaches the right balance to students in order to have a balanced study habit, efficient time-management skills and encourages outside the classroom learning as well. This balance helps a student to become emotionally, physically, intellectually, and ethically balanced.
- The IB curriculum is intelligently and diligently designed to encourage conceptual based learning in students. It gives freedom to the students to choose subjects of their interest and get in-depth knowledge about those subjects.
IB curriculum helps students to develop strong academic, social and emotional characteristics. The IB curriculum consists of four programs:
- Primary Years Program
- Middle Years Program
- Diploma Program
- Career-related Program
DPSG Vasundhra is one of the best schools in Ghaziabad, providing holistic education to all the students. We are a leading IB school in Ghaziabad, working towards enabling students to become adequate for the various challenges in life, apart from enhancing their academic skills.
Our school ensures that your child’s abilities are taken well into consideration and honed accordingly in building a strong character and positive attitude towards life. Offering IB curriculum in the branch, DPSG, Vasundhra is a premier institution that beliefs in helping your child achieve the path to success.