A happy school with a blend of values, tradition, technology & a quest for excellence
1. To develop fluency in the use of the mother tongue or any foreign or Indian language; to foster enjoyment of all the processes of communication; oral, written and visual
2. To recognize and to encourage talent of all kinds and of all degrees and to endeavor to stretch the intellectual and creative capacity of individuals.
3. In so far as it lies within the resources of the school, to illustrate the inter-relationship of all human knowledge, to foster an appreciation of man’s creative skills, and to simulate a concept of learning as a life-long process.
4. To be vigorously selective in the material presented to children, but always, to pay attention to:
5. To enable children to acquire the tools and qualifications necessary for earning their living and when appropriate, for entry into skilled occupations and professions.
6. To seek to measure the extent of an individual’s success in making maximum use of one’s endowments and opportunities.
7. To develop, in the school a caring community, exercising concern and respect for the welfare of others and society, and emphasizing the overriding importance of good human relations, based on sensitivity, tolerance, and goodwill.
8. To encourage children to appreciate the virtues of collaboration, to foster the habits of responsibility and the exercise of individual judgment.
9. To project the school as the servant of the community and to accept its appropriate share of responsibility for equipping each child to carve its own niche in the society.
DPSG aims to create global citizens, who possess inter-cultural respect and understanding. Our mission is to provide valued learning experiences, which make a difference to the quality of human resources and this we shall provide through operational excellence and support