Enquire Now

Transfer certificates


Withdrawal of a student from the school is necessitated under certain circumstances either in the student's family or in the school itself. The norms followed in this respect are given below. Parents must read these norms carefully and comply with them.

  1. If a student needs to be withdrawn from the school, the parents/ guardians of that student need to follow the procedure as mentioned under the Fee Refund Policy.
  2. A student can also be asked, by the school, to be withdrawn on academic or disciplinary grounds including submission of false information to the school at the time of admission. Disciplinary action may even involve expulsion. The Principal's decision in such matters is final.
  3. Misbehavior on the part of parents/guardians with any member of the school staff may also lead to withdrawal of the student from the school.
  4. Transfer Certificate (TC) on withdrawal is issued only after all the school dues are cleared by the parents/guardians.
  5. Please note that any request seeking a Transfer Certificate of your ward is required to be submitted through SMS system at www.sms.dpsgs.org only. Manual applications for admission withdrawal will not be considered.
  6. Transfer Certificate Applications must be applied on the SMS 1 month before the start of the next quarter, failing which the next quarter fee shall be generated and charged.

TC List View