As per the Prime Minister's appeal you are requested to stay inside tomorrow from 07.00am to 09.00pm for 14 hours to stop the corona virus infection as they say that this virus's life is from 8 hrs to 12 hours and if we quarantine our children indoors for tomorrow it would help the virus die and not spread the infection. Our children are very precious to us and their safety is on top priority for us so please support the "Janta Curfew" tomorrow whole heatedly in the interest of humanity.
Greetings from DPSGV!
2019 Novel Corona virus is a new respiratory virus that belongs to a broad family of viruses called Corona viruses. It spreads through the
1. Acts of direct contact like shaking hands with the person who is infected
2. Exposure to droplets released in the air by the coughing and sneezing of a person infected with Coronavirus
Prevention methods are:
*Wash your hands with soap and use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
*Avoid touching your eyes, nose with unwashed hands
*If you are sick take rest at home and consume as many fluids as you can cover your mouth while coughing
* Do not discard used tissues in the open
* Keep your throat moist and not let it dry up
*Do not remain thirsty because once the membrane in your throat has dried, the virus will invade your body within 10 minutes.
* Adults must drink 50-80cc warm water while children must drink 30-50 cc of warm water whenever thirsty
* Do not go to crowded places, wear masks when outdoors
*Avoid fried or spicy food and instead load up on vitamin C.
The symptoms are:
*Repeated high fever
*Prolonged coughing after fever
*Adults usually feel uneasy
* Headache and mainly respiratory discomfort
Warning- ‘Corona virus is highly contagious’
If you seek any help or have any query regarding this infection please call 011-23978046, the helpline issued by National Centre of Disease Control, Ministry of Health Welfare,
Government of India