NAME: SIDDHI JOSHI
AGE: 19 years two month
Category: International Exchange and Peace Ambassador
1) Was one of the two girls from Uttar Pradesh to win the scholarship by the USA Department of States under the Kennedy-Lugar Youth Exchange and Study Program for the role of Peace Ambassador from India
2) Won the annual essay writing contest under the Civic Education Week in Washington DC and represented India in the Capitol Hill before Senator of Texas Mr. John Cornyn
3) Won the first prize as an all rounder and as a speaker in the Global Youth Peace Summit, for representing India and Uttar Pradesh among 33 countries from around the world, conducted by the Global Peace Institute, a global think tank based in the United Kingdom. Also, featured as the international guest speaker for the first edition of their series "Girls Talk Peace" launched on the International Day of the Girl Child
4) Won first prize for the position of "outstanding delegate" for the first edition of internationally held E-Model United Nation under the African Union
5) Appointed as a teen and youth Ambassador (only girl in Uttar Pradesh, one of the two in India) for Global Peace Institute after winning the Global Teen Peace Summit among over 200 participants from around the world and becoming a gold medalist.
NAME: SUHANI MAHAJAN
AGE: 12 YEARS
Category: SPORTS : Table Tennis
1) National level: Won Gold medal in Under 14 girls individuals at National CBSE cluster event (held at Bijnor) representing Uttar Pradesh
2) National level: Won Silver medal in National Championship Girls Under 12 team event representing Uttar Pradesh (held at Dharmshala)
3) UP State: Silver medal at under 12 girls individual event at Uttar Pradesh cup (Prayagraj)
4) UP State: Silver medal at Under 12 Girls individual event (Lucknow)
5) UP State: Bronze medal at Under 15 Girls individual event (Lucknow)
6) UP State: Gold medal at Under 12 Girls individual event (Bareilly)
7) UP State: Silver medal at Under 12 Girls individual event (Kanpur)
8) UP State: Gold medal at Under 12 Girls individual evet at State Championship (Agra)
9) Event held in Delhi: Gold medals at Under 12 and Under 15 individual girls category events held at CWG Sports Complex, New Delhi
10) District level (Ghaziabad): Won record Gold medals at 4 out of 5 category individual events- under 12, under 15, under 21 and Over 21 (women) category events
Name : ARSHIA NEGI
Age : 14 years
Category : Sports: Basketball
1.National Level: Participated in CBSE National Basketball Championship in 2017 .
2. Participated in Open National Basketball Championship under 14 category in September 2019 in Bhubaneswar organised by Basketball Federation of India.
3. Participated in UP State under 14 Basketball Championship organised by Up Basketball Association in Bareilly in 2019.
4.Participated in State Basketball Championship under 14 category in 2018 in Allahabad organised by UP Basketball Association.
5.won 7 Inter School Basketball Championship in last calendar year in Delhi NCR.
6. Runners up in Ramjas School All India Basketball Championship RBCL 2019 .
Name : MALLIKA SETH
Class : 12th Humanities
Category : Sports: Basketball DC
1.National level: participated in under 17 national basketball championship organised by basketball federation of India in 2019 .
2. Participated in under 19 national basketball championship organised by basketball federation of India in 2019 held in Patna Bihar in October.
3. Participated in the Federation Cup Senior Level All India Basketball Championship organised by Basketball Federation of India in June 2019 in Greater Noida.
4. Participated in Senior National Championship held in Ludhiana Punjab in December 2019 organised by Basketball Federation of India.
5.participated in under 19 State Basketball Championship held in Meerut organised by UP Basketball Association.
6.Winner in 7 Inter School Basketball Championship organised by different schools of NCR Region.
7. Got second place in Inter School All India Basketball Championship organised by Ramjas School in November 2019.
AWARD FOR SECURING THE THIRD POSITION
ALL INDIA 8th KOREA-INDIA FRIENDSHIP ESSAY COMPETITION 2020;
CASH PRIZE FOR SECURING THE THIRD POSITION
ALL INDIA 8th KOREA-INDIA FRIENDSHIP ESSAY COMPETITION 2020