6 Effective Ways to Reduce Stress in Students
BY ADMIN PUBLISHED December 12, 2020, UPDATED January 3, 2023
A healthy and stressful life is imperative for effective learning and confident personality development in a child. These are important factors that help students not only in their academic performance but also in every aspect of their holistic growth. Competition, future prospects, career growth, etc., are some of the common parameters for children to experience stress. Every minute they feel that they have to achieve something or earn something in life.
Living a stressful life can be very strenuous, and it can affect the physical, mental, social, and emotional growth of a child. 6 ways that can be worked out to reduce stress in students are:
- Exercise: Practising exercise or following a sport once a week can be very helpful in reducing the daily stress in students. Regular and healthy exercising can help you feel happy and adds to the benefits of leading a stressful life.
- Meditation: It is actively becoming a part of the curriculum from early years and has shown tremendous difference in the growth of the children. Effective meditation is helping kids to reduce stress, improve concentration, build emotional strength and improve breathing.
- Take Regular Breaks: It’s very important to break monotony and take regular breaks. This is also very beneficial in reducing stress and encouraging kids to explore more things in life. Make them to take out time for fun and for themselves, to have a well-balanced, work-life quotient.
- Listen to Music: Listening to music can help calm down and put the child in a better frame of mind. It helps in reducing stress and forming a more effective educational flow in every sphere.
- Be Positive: Try making the child see positive in every situation. It should be an effective way of learning and encourages children to be optimistic and productive at all times and conditions.
- Sleep: Effective sleep is the key to healthy and productive student life. As going with the latest trends, children love to be more active on social media and mails, texts etc. Socialising can be fun, but too much screen time can also lead to stress. Thus, this needs monitoring and should be balanced out, for them to be happy and stress-free.
DPSG Vasundhara is the best public school in Ghaziabad, rolling out effective measures and parameters to encourage students for a productive and happy life. We are a leading school in Vasundhara that has kept with the latest trends and best strategies well-implemented to make the experience a pleasant one for both the students and the teachers. It is among the best CBSE schools in Ghaziabad, designed to provide world-class education complemented with the best academic and extra-curricular facilities.